I feel so much better today! I'm not as tired, my sinus' mucus is under control, and it's Friday! I'm wondering of part of the reason I'm less tired today is because before I went to sleep last night, I took a couple of deep puffs on my inhaler. I did this in case it was my asthma making me tired. Well, I still don't know but whatever!
I'm forever trying to figure out formulas in all aspects of my life so as to not make the same mistakes again. I consider this a personality flaw because I naturally and automatically do this, almost as if it is an instinct. There isn't a formula! Life is just that: life! Dictionary.com defines life, in part, in this way:
- the general or universal condition of human existence.
- 'people'. :-/
- a human. Just kidding. :-P
- an individual human being, especially with reference to his or her social relationships and behavioral patterns as conditioned by the culture.
- the actual self or individual personality of a human being:
Finally, here is a definition of personality:
- something apprehended as reflective of or analogous to a distinctive human personality, as the atmosphere of a place or thing:
Crap. I don't know what 'analogous' means. I'll leave that to you! I have a feeling if I keep listing definitions of words taken from definitions, I'll be here all day!
Anyway, I think my point is that all of life is as unique as each snowflake. There are no two snowflakes exactly alike, as well as any other living thing in the world. We would drive ourselves nuts trying to figure out a formula for an outcome of, literally, unique qualities to the molecular level!
I had a college math teacher tell us that she used to be a scientist. A few years before she started teaching math, her worst subject in adolescence, she realized that there are only two things that never ever change: The Bible and math! Science was so up in the air and forever-changing (probably because life and universe is so unique unto itself) and she realized that in math, nothing changes. She became a math teacher!
I wonder if this is why I love math so much. It's so organized and simple; paradoxically, complicatedly simple,
The reason I think it's okay to talk about this in my health blog is because of my mental state. I can become paralyzed for hours trying to figure life out. God is easier to understand than life is! Wow! Okay. Not really. Perhaps life is so hard to understand because God is.
Well, today will be a great day, I'm sure. Writing this entry helped my mental health for today. I am about to give my emotional health a workout by reading a book that could possibly devastate me... Another one of those weird paradox things. I will talk about that in my next entry, though.
I hope y'all had a great day on this day in history. I think I will. (Sorry about that horrible grammatical mess to all you English geeks! I've got past, present, future tense in two short sentences!)
Listening to Chris Botti Radio on Pandora
"The Folks Who Live on the Hill" by Brad Mehldau
"The Folks Who Live on the Hill" by Brad Mehldau
Album- Progression: Art of the Trio, Vol. 5
No comments:
Post a Comment